HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air filter, which is designed to trap small particles like dust, pollen, and pet dander from the air.
The HEPA filter is made of a dense material that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, which is an incredibly small size. The filter is reusable, which means you can clean it and use it again.
Having a HEPA filter in your vacuum cleaner is beneficial because it can improve the air quality in your home. When the filter traps particles, they are no longer circulating in the air, which can reduce allergies and respiratory problems.
The HEPA filter is an essential component in maintaining clean indoor air and keeping robotic vacuum cleaner running efficiently.
- * Turn off the ILIFE robotic vacuum cleaner and unplug it from the power source.
- * Locate the filter compartment on the side or bottom of the vacuum cleaner.
- * Open the compartment and remove the old filter.
- * Insert the new ILIFE HEPA filter into the compartment, making sure it is securely in place.
- * Close the compartment and plug in the vacuum cleaner.
Note: Remove the HEPA Filter and tap it on the floor to clean it – repeat this every week for better performance. Replace the filter every 3-6 months or when it is damaged.
- * High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- * Reusable and some are washable too (cordless).
- * Improves indoor air quality by lowering allergies and respiratory issues.
- * Helps to keep the vacuum cleaner running efficiently by preventing clogs and damage to the motor.