A dust tank in a robotic vacuum is a container that holds the dirt, dust, and debris that the vacuum cleaner picks up from the floors and carpets.
Dust tanks come in various sizes and designs depending on the model and brand of the vacuum cleaner, ranging from small to large capacities.
- * Remove the HEPA Filter from the dust tank and clean it, don’t wash dust tank with the water instead clean it with cleaning brush.
- * Clean the dust tank once every week with the cleaning brush.
- * Clean the primary filter with the water and make sure it is dry before placing it back in the dust tank.
Features of Dust Tank:
- * Dust tank is designed with multi-layer filtration for better air quality. It comes in various sizes for different models ranging from 300ml to 750ml.
- * The dust tank of ILIFE robotic vacuums is designed to be easy to empty. Simply remove the tank from the robot, open the lid, and dump the contents into the trash. There are no complicated mechanisms.
- * Most dust tanks are made from durable materials that can last for longer periods.