How to Fix Jammed Wheel E12 Error of Robotic Vacuum V80/V80 Pro
Problem: The Vacuum Cleaner works fine for 5-10 minutes but after some time it gives beep and stops with an error on LCD Screen as E12.
Reason: Sometimes a small/soft piece of paper or thread get tangled around the roller wheel, which stops it from rotating freely to front or back.
- Please Switch off the machine immediately & turn it upside down.
- Press the wheel and see if there is any human hair or tissue paper is stuck inside the wheel.
- To remove them, press wheel a bit and rotate softly to front and back. Ttry to clean area or remove threads.
- After cleaning, check both wheels if they rotate freely front and back.
- Run machine and it should solve the problem.