What are Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner and mop? Is it worth the price?
Since the first robot vacuum cleaners were introduced to the market around the turn of the century, the number of people owning robotic floor vacuum cleaner and mop has steadily increased. Millions of copies have been sold around the world, and the trend is expected to continue as technology advances. The latest robot vacuums from prominent companies like ILIFE India are far superior to their predecessors in terms of cleaning power, convenience, and longevity. With the launching of their top models around the world, ILIFE India is set to become a major participant in the robot vacuum cleaner business.
What is the difference between Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner and traditional mopping?
The question remains whether today's robot vacuum cleaner technology can completely replace a typical vacuum in a home. There is no doubt that there are high-quality robot vacuums on the market that clean your floors effectively. However, because they cannot reach places like curtains or upholstery, many people will find that a standard vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment is still necessary to keep their home gleaming clean.
Are Robot Vacuums worth the money?
ILIFE India is a top robotic vacuum cleaner manufacturer on the globe. The prices of their models range from Rs. 16000. Because the vacuum cannot replace your typical vacuum cleaner, this cost will be exorbitant for many individuals. With their continued advancement in sophistication, robot vacuum cleaners may one day be capable of cleaning a home from top to bottom.
However, it's important to consider the time-saving benefits that a Robot Vacuum Cleaner can provide. As the saying goes, time is money. You may program your robot to clean your house every day of the week if you choose, and they will do so quickly, saving you time and effort. People are busier than ever before, so it's no surprise that these gadgets are so popular. For many who struggle to find the time, even saving an hour or two per week adds up to significant savings.
Families with working parents frequently employ a cleaner to vacuum, but a Robot vacuum cleaner has the potential to save money by eliminating one of the cleaner's responsibilities. For a large home, these savings might easily cover the cost of the Robot vacuum cleaner over a year.
What should you be looking for in a Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
- It's feasible to learn about the current Robot Vacuums' features and functionality by searching internet reviews on sites like Home Vacuum Zone. The following are some of the features to look for in a robot vacuum:
- Battery life and recharge times — seek lithium-ion batteries, which are the most up-to-date technology.
- HEPA filtration — ensures that the majority of dust particles are caught and do not re-enter the atmosphere;
- Easy-to-find replacement parts—at the very least, filters, but preferably brushes, batteries, and wheels. Third-party vacuum filters are less expensive than those purchased directly from the manufacturer. Internal electronics, on the other hand, should be purchased directly from the manufacturer to avoid voiding your warranty or injuring your robot.
- Virtual barriers - to keep your robot out of specific areas of your home.
- Intelligent navigation systems; advanced scheduling functions - your robot should learn the architecture of your home overtime to increase its efficiency.
Important Factors to consider while buying a Robot Vacuum cleaner?
- Begin by taking a look around your house.
Consider whether you have a lot of hard floors or a lot of carpets. How thick is your carpet if you have it? Consider your pets: would the robot vacuum have to deal with kitty litter or thick fur? All of these factors should be taken into account before beginning your search for a robot vacuum.
- Set a budget for yourself.
As previously said, robot vacuums with the most up-to-date capabilities can cost upwards of Rs. 1 lakh . For roughly Rs. 16000, you can get a cheaper model with some of the premium features, such as WiFi connectivity and a self-emptying dustbin.
- Do you want an app to go along with it?
Dedicated apps are available for some robot vacuums. Apps can help you keep track of your robot vacuum and schedule cleaning sessions. These can also aid in the planning of your home and the establishment of no-go zones.
- Robot vacuum cleaners use a variety of navigation techniques.
If you buy a low-cost robot vacuum, it will most likely travel erratically and bounce off walls and impediments. Some medium and high-end models, on the other hand, are guided by lasers and optical sensors.
- Some models are better at cleaning than others.
Every robot vacuum cleaner works uniquely. Some are better at collecting dust and dirt than pet hair, while others may function better on hard floors rather than carpet.
A robot vacuum cleaner is a fantastic addition to any home, giving you more time to do the things you love — unless your thing is vacuuming! Robot vacuums are small and won't take up much more space in your home, making them an excellent addition to your cleaning arsenal. They aren't quite advanced enough to replace your faithful upright or cylinder vacuum just yet, but we expect that to change soon.
ILIFE India’s B5 Max model serves all the necessary features to enhance the cleaning experience for Indians. With 5 cleaning modes, in-built mapping memory and most importantly vacuum and mopping at the same time, B5 Max is the most ideal robotic vacuum cleaner for Indian households. As the latest launch, it is at a sale price of Rs. 18,900 -and it is absolutely worth the price.